Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Complaint Letter to RMN

I am a big fan of AM radio so any problems will immediately get their attention.

Lately, I have focused on RMN and I have some complaints. So I wrote them this letter:

Hi Sir/Madam:

I am writing this email in frustration. I am an avid radio listener to your stations in Iloilo (DYRI) and Bacolod (DYHB) because of the interesting commentators, radio dramas and online access.

But for the past few months your stations here in Western Visayas are nothing but short on these expectations. Let me enumerate the problems:

1. Your anchormen in Iloilo City are never consistent on their shows. Bacolod City anchormen stick to their schedule from Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately, the anchormen in Iloilo City only show up Monday to Friday. Worst they might not show up on Monday for no apparent reason.

2. Your radio dramas are getting "screwed" by block timers.

3. Your online access is a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Your radio announcers claim that they can be listened to online but for the past months Bacolod and Iloilo stations are never online. I emailed eradioportal about the streaming and they replied that the problem is the internet connection on your end. Can't you fix that? A dumb ox can fix their internet connection.

Thank you for reading this letter. Hopefully, this frustrating letter will never go unnoticed.

No comments: